Little Shop of Horrors Deleted Scenes Leaked

A forum for creative people.
Jbraga97

Re: Little Shop of Horrors Deleted Scenes Leaked

I haven't spoken to anyone who's kept a script. What are you trying to isolate from Mean Green?
sonicbeta3

Jbraga97 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:10 pm I haven't spoken to anyone who's kept a script. What are you trying to isolate from Mean Green?
I wanted to get rid of the music.
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

http://mvsep.com

For music/vocal separation. Better than Spleeter, apparently. And slower. Demucs4 HT seems to be the best separation type. MVSep DNR is experimental, but intends to remove sound effects, which is often what I need to do.
ashmanfanboy

Jbraga97 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:42 pm I was literally looking so hard for that script last night thank you so much

EDIT: Damn nvm I thought that was a pdf
I believe I have a copy of that script (minus the October 1985 ammendments), it's one from after Mean Green Mother replaced Bad at least. Is there anything you're looking for in it particularly? IIRC it tracks pretty consistently with what ultimately was shot. Sorry, I never got around to scanning it but I can dig it out of storage if you're curious about anything in it.
sonicbeta3

ashmanfanboy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:34 am
Jbraga97 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:42 pm I was literally looking so hard for that script last night thank you so much

EDIT: Damn nvm I thought that was a pdf
I believe I have a copy of that script (minus the October 1985 ammendments), it's one from after Mean Green Mother replaced Bad at least. Is there anything you're looking for in it particularly? IIRC it tracks pretty consistently with what ultimately was shot. Sorry, I never got around to scanning it but I can dig it out of storage if you're curious about anything in it.
Do it.
Jbraga97

I appreciate that, is it a production used script? Is there anything notable like annotations or notes?
ashmanfanboy

No nothing special like that. The ebay seller explained that studios send out film scripts to other companies looking for potential product placement deals. I like to imagine that my copy was sent to Maxwell House. ;-)

Haven't read it in several years, but as I said earlier it's pretty much just what we eventually got on film. The unique stuff in the first draft like the drive-in scene has already been excised. There might be an explanation of "SHOT MISSING" from Some Fun Now wherein the camera follows a blood droplet but I could be thinking of the first draft here (though I think that version had Seymour doing a Forest Gump tour through 60s pop culture).
sonicbeta3

ashmanfanboy wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:36 am No nothing special like that. The ebay seller explained that studios send out film scripts to other companies looking for potential product placement deals. I like to imagine that my copy was sent to Maxwell House. ;-)

Haven't read it in several years, but as I said earlier it's pretty much just what we eventually got on film. The unique stuff in the first draft like the drive-in scene has already been excised. There might be an explanation of "SHOT MISSING" from Some Fun Now wherein the camera follows a blood droplet but I could be thinking of the first draft here (though I think that version had Seymour doing a Forest Gump tour through 60s pop culture).
Could you possibly release it? We can wait.
sonicbeta3

Hey guys, here’s a workprint of sorts to a reconstruction of the “Bad” scene (Side-note, it’s unfinished.).
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0u6xgalk ... 2.mov/file
Jbraga97

Looks great! A lot of the movement is pretty distracting though, I'd let the images speak for themselves a bit more.