The Video Games Thread

A forum for creative people.
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Re: The Video Games Thread

God, that trailer.

I remember liking the game Cyborg Justice for Sega Genesis, just because you could customize your robotic lead character. I'd probably hate it now. I had odd taste in games sometimes as a kid.
Dennis196492

I got my hands on a Wii U Pro Controller recently. I never understood why people never went on a fit of tard rage over the design of this thing, because it's literally the Xbox 360 Controller without pretty colors.

Either way, it's pretty confortable. Buttons are a bit stiff, but I guess it's something I'll get used to.

I'm looking for a way to connect it on my laptop, I read somewhere that the process is very similar to making a Wii Remote work on a computer, will 'work' on that. I heard it's perfect for First Person Shooters, can't wait to play Doom on this thing.
GeoNine

Dennis196492 wrote:I got my hands on a Wii U Pro Controller recently. I never understood why people never went on a fit of tard rage over the design of this thing, because it's literally the Xbox 360 Controller without pretty colors.
I've got a WiiU as well though no Pro Controller. What game are you using it for exactly since it seems like the gamepad works pretty well as is?

Steam's also having their winter sale now and lots of good indie games are really cheap (seriously, some games are just $1). Anyone actually looking at any or is indie not a thing here?
Dennis196492

I bought mine for the purposes of multiplayer, also because I wanted it. :gopher:
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Abobo's Big Adventure:
http://abobosbigadventure.com/
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Shame. I copied his Sonic covers as a kid. Drew my own posters based on 'em.

http://kotaku.com/rip-greg-martin-a-guy ... 1495124389