Things I Say

A forum for creative people.
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Re: Things I Say

Every ten years, Warner Bros. merges with a company like Uncle Steve's Discount Vacuum Cleaners for a trillion dollars, and the immediate result is that they lose a trillion dollars and stop doing anything they were doing that was popular

Previously, Warner Bros has merged with minor film production company Seven Arts, with Time Magazine, with a certain telephone & telegraph company ... all past their prime at the time ... The WB Studio Store era ended due to a merger with a flash-in-the-pan internet company best known for sending unasked-for floppy discs in the mail ... now a trash reality television station that immediately cancelled anything they couldn't sell to Trump voters, and burned the company down for the insurance money
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

David Zaslav should be in prison.

I don't know what else to say about someone who is dismantling a trillion dollar company, and undoing the contractual union TV and film work of thousands of artists, worth billions of dollars, as part of an elaborate tax fraud.

He's also a bigot.
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

It went from a punishing 108 degrees in the day (for almost the entire year) to 38 degrees at night in what feels like two weeks. There's never a point where the weather is just pleasant and you can keep your windows open. The week that it was no longer punishingly hot was when it got a little cold.