Looking for the prints

A forum for creative people.

Looking for the prints

Postby sammohung » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi Garrett
I'm looking for the following prints, if u do have thesem is there any chance that you could help?

Thief and the Cobbler - Fred Calvert Cut (Workprint)
john smith's liitte shop of horror workprint (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puBet0g13a8) (early version)
Thief and the Cobbler - KA Reels
sammohung

Re: Looking for the prints

Postby Garrett Gilchrist » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:08 pm

I don't do all requests but will keep this in mind. You should maybe have contacted me privately via email.

I don't actually keep my DVD archives with me here anymore although these might be online somewhere. (And I can dig them up if I ever visit my storage.)

I did have a Fred Calvert workprint which was on Youtube as "Ruining The Thief".

John Smith's full Little Shop Workprint never leaked, he just released various clips. A different workprint leaked, minus the ending.

I did put the KA reels out as a DVD at some point.

I've been emailed another request for the Princess and the Cobbler timecode VHS version (there is also a 4x3 DVD version), and the "Keramidas cut" (a peculiar cut-down version of the Later Workprint done for Calvert early on, which I've never released in full ... and I don't intend to, as it would then be analyzed as a major version of the movie ....)
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Postby SirQuacky » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:43 pm

Roughly, Thief-related: I have the KA Reels, Action Dupe, WB Selection, the '92 VHS Workprint, snippets of the Calvert Workprint, and a bunch of audio files. Either in MKV or MOV containers as I received them.
Pretty much anything Garrett shared with me I still have on my Archive HD. I have a Mega.nz account, so I could probably share items there if need be.
SirQuacky

Postby Garrett Gilchrist » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Do it!
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Postby SirQuacky » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:29 pm

Here you go, the big video stuff I have: https://mega.nz/#F!rstzxayY!m4ebOtlwrNC-Hz6qQqQ2BQ
SirQuacky

Return to The Big Round Room