Commissions Open Again

A forum for creative people.

Commissions Open Again

Postby Garrett Gilchrist » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:38 am

Commissions have been closed for quite awhile now, but I'm opening them up again for a limited time.

For $50 I will draw a character of your choice (or creation) as line art, in the high quality you've come to expect. Coloring is free for MLP characters and an additional charge otherwise. Feel free to ask for something more complex, or multiple characters. Payment in advance.

I am also available to create websites, advertisements, videos and so on.

During the three months of April, May and June I drew 222 finished pieces of art. A lot of that was multiple versions of the same thing, for the Arrowhead Epiphany characters and a Super Mario Bros.-related comic which is still unreleased (coming soon, I'd say).

After that I took a three-month break to focus more on my film restoration work.

I've spent the past month working much more heavily than usual on The Thief and the Cobbler: Recobbled Cut Mark 4, nearly every day. That's left no time for me to find paying work.

I need paying work right now, because apparently human beings need money to survive. If you enjoy my work and would simply like to donate, feel free to donate at orangecow.org.

I look forward to this round of commissions. Stay tuned.

It occurs to me I never posted the last few commissions here, either .... or any of that comic ...
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Re: Commissions Open Again

Postby Garrett Gilchrist » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 am

Here's my "commissions are open" image. Tell your friends?
http://tygerbug.deviantart.com/art/Comm ... -411243070
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Postby Garrett Gilchrist » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Need some art done? It's been three months since I've had art commissions open. I really shouldn't be opening them up again now either, as my plate is still very full. But I had a bad cold this past month and was unable to work for awhile. Which puts me in a bad position now. I need money. So I'll work extra hard and get more art done. Let me know if you need anything. I'm also available for web design, film restoration, animation and filmmaking.
Garrett Gilchrist
Site Admin

Postby Uncle Sporkums » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:40 pm

I'm still saving up the money for that special commission project we talked about, Garret. I wish I could help you out.
Uncle Sporkums

Return to The Big Round Room